Throughout the year, OAS organizes various events which are suitable for full or partial event sponsorship. Sponsors benefits vary depending on the sponsorship level and type of sponsorship but generally include acknowledgment on the OAS website, Facebook page, newsletters, and printed materials. Sponsorship opportunities are available for the following events:
- Heroes Week-Ends – Heroes week-end events where we welcome a group of disabled armed services veterans for a weekend of activities, including a winter outing of skiing and snowboarding and a summer week-end of golfing, fishing and cycling. The week-ends are entirely hosted by OAS including meals, lodging and social activities.
- PPP – Pole, Peddle, Paddle – OAS provides training, support, equipment and registration costs for adaptive athletes to participate in Central Oregon’s favorite community race the Pole Pedal Paddle; a relay race with six legs that include alpine skiing/snowboarding, cross-country skiing, biking, running, canoeing/kayaking/stand up paddle boarding, and sprinting to the finish!
- Junior Racers / Ellie Bartlett Ski Day – An annual free ski day for youth under the age of 18 with a physical disability, now in honor of one of our very own Ellie Bartlett. This includes the use of adaptive ski equipment, an afternoon pizza party and our very popular costume contest!
- CamPAH – A weekend program for children who are deaf and hard of hearing from all over the Northwest. Participants at CamPAH have a varying level of hearing losses as well as communication modes. Volunteer coaches provide a crucial aspect to the success of the program as many of them are also deaf, hard of hearing or fluent in America Sign Language.
- Bigstock – In Summer, our biggest in partnership with Bend Magazine includes is a music festival and silent auction. We run the silent auction as a direct fundraiser for OAS and are in need of a variety of donations/sponsorship for the event.
- Equipment – put your money towards a specific piece of adaptive equipment.
For more information on sponsorship, please call Pat Addabbo at 541-306-4774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org