OAS accepts in-kind donations of equipment, merchandise, adaptive automobiles, and other items. Our current wish list for in-kind donations is listed below.
- Van/Utility Vehicle
- Our current dream vehicle would be a Chevy Express AWD 12 passenger van, this would replace our aging 1995 GMC safari van!
- IPad (new or new-ish)
- Apple Compatiable HD monitor/display
- Office Supplies:
- Plain office paper – Always!
- External Hard Drive(s)
- Portable Projector Screen
- Bicycle Workstand & Bike Mechanic Toolkit
- Recumbent Cycles
- Tandem Mountain Bike
- Duct Tape (Always!)
- High din ski bindings in good condition (greater than 14 din, 20 din preferred)
Facility: OAS is outgrowing its summer warehouse/operating facility on O.B. Riley Road. We are dreaming big, but eventually would love to have a space with access to a bike path, more centrally located, with ample parking. Our projected relocation time is during the winter of 2019-2020. If you have any connections/thoughts that might assist with this please contact Pat Addabbo, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.