OAS is currently booked to capacity through March 24th. We are accepting requests to be added to a waitlist for these dates, but new reservations through March 24th are not guaranteed. New additions to the waitlist will be processed in the order they are received.
There is still limited availability during Oregon spring break, March 25th-April 2nd. Please book soon as these spots will fill up!
Please note the OAS winter season varies depending on the Ski Area you’d like to go to:
Mt. Bachelor: December 17th until early April (weather dependent)
Hoodoo Ski Area: January 6th until late March (weather dependent) – Lessons are generally only available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
1. Register Online: via our new online registration and booking system.
- Note: This replaces prior season’s “Participant Information Form”
2. Request Lessons: After you finish your registration, click “New Booking” from your account home page.
- Proceed through the prompts to request your lesson/ski buddy. You can request as many lessons at once and/or log back in at a later time to request more lessons.
- Once you submit your lesson request(s), you will receive a email notifying you that your request(s) have been submitted.
- As an alternative, you can also call 541-306-4774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book lessons.
3. Lesson will be Finalized: An OAS Staff member will contact you to finalize your booking within 7 days.
4. Payment: You will receive an online invoice requesting payment to be made at least two weeks in advance of your first scheduled lesson.
Note: Once your account is created, you can log in anytime to manage your profile and view your upcoming and past bookings. You only need to register/create an account once!
For more information on winter lessons, rates, times and more, please check out our Winter Page.
*If you need assistance or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to OAS at 541-306-4774 or email@example.com