OAS is hiring for Winter Positions!
OAS is currently seeking season adaptive ski/snowboard instructors at both Mt Bachelor and Hoodoo and a winter program intern! Adaptive Ski/Snowboard instructors work directly with OAS participants and volunteers on the forefront of the OAS mission. Instructors work with athletes of all ages and abilities providing instruction in various adaptive disciplines such as sit-skiing, two-track skiing, snowboarding and more. OAS anticipates hiring 2-3 instructors at both locations this winter.
Please review the full job descriptions available here:
Positions are open until filled.
OAS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive organizational environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status.
What can I expect working for OAS?
Oregon Adaptive Sports is a premier adaptive sports organization in the PNW. Operating for over 25 years, the past decade has produced our greatest growth in programming. State of the art adaptive equipment, a growing fleet of PSIA certified instructors, the world’s greatest volunteers, and an endless supply of “best days ever!” are a few things that make OAS a great place to volunteer and work.
At a glance:
- Competitive beginner wages for ski instruction; matrix for increasing wages with certifications
- PSIA dues reimbursement
- PSIA certification reimbursement
- Paid training
- FREE training and clinics with Mt. Bachelor and Hoodoo Ski Schools
- Amazing community among athletes, volunteer and staff
- Incredibly supportive work environment
- Bend, Oregon: skiing, snowboarding, cycling, hiking, dogs, breweries…need we say more?