We’re trying to keep it fresh. We will be updating this page mid-May to reflect program offerings for Summer 2017. If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
OAS offers a variety of summer programs for a wide range of populations. We currently offer adaptive cycling, kayaking, hiking, and golf and will be offering limited adaptive mountain biking opportunities. To learn more about each individual activity follow the respective link.
For scheduling purposes, activities are offered in four ways:
- Ongoing Programs & Clinics
- Activities offered on a regular or recurring basis at pre-determined locations – view our calendar here.
- Special Events
- Focused on a specific population, activity, or based around a pre-existing event (i.e. Pole Pedal Paddle). View all Summer 2016 events here.
- Private Sessions
- Activities booked on an individual basis outside of Ongoing Programs. Typically cost is higher, but the experience is customized and can be tailored for individualized needs and goals. These programs can also include family members or friends and locations are flexible.
- Custom Events
- For groups and organizations who want a privately organized session that meets their scheduling and ability needs. These events also have the ability to travel to different locations.